Vitality Power Iron + Organic Spirulina 60 veg capsules
Improve your energy and mood with Power Iron + Organic Spirulina. Starting with a high level of iron: 45 mg, plus key vitamins and organic spirulina to increase absorption and energy. VITALITY uses iron bisglycinate which is gentle on the stomach, well absorbed and non-constipating to help build blood, deliver oxygen through the body to improve energy and mood.
Features & Benefits
- Ultimate blood builder with 45 mg of iron bisglycinate
- Enhances energy and mood, with vitamin B12 and spirulina
- Boosts brain function and focus
- Increases stamina and combats fatigue caused by iron deficiency anemia
- Iron bisglycinate is well absorbed, less likely to cause constipation and is gentle on the stomach
VITALITY is ideal for
- Iron deficiency, anemia, low ferritin
- B12 deficiency
- Extreme fatigue or exhaustion
- During pregnancy
- During menstruation
- For vegans and vegetarians or those that don’t consume red meat
VITALITY is made in Canada, is Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Sugar and Dairy Free. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been used in this iron supplement with spirulina. All product is third party tested for quality, purity and potency.
An NPN or Natural Product Number is a product license from Health Canada. Products with an NPN have been assessed by Health Canada and found to be safe, effective and of high quality under their recommended conditions of use.
Signs of Iron Deficiency
The symptoms of iron deficiency anemia can be very mild at first, and you may not even notice them. According to the American Society of Hematology, most people don’t realize they have mild anemia until they have a routine blood test.
The symptoms of moderate to severe iron deficiency anemia include:
- General fatigue
- Pale skin
- Shortness of breath
- Strange cravings to eat items that aren’t food, such as dirt, ice, or clay
- A tingling or crawling feeling in the legs
- Tongue swelling or soreness
- Cold hands and feet
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Brittle nails
Who is at risk for iron deficiency anemia?
Anemia is a common condition and can occur in both men and women of any age and from any ethnic group. Some people may be at greater risk for iron deficiency anemia than others. These include:
- Women of childbearing age
- Pregnant women
- People with poor diets
- People who donate blood frequently
- Infants and children, especially those born prematurely or experiencing a growth spurt
- Vegetarians and vegans who don’t replace meat with iron-rich food or anyone who doesn’t consume a lot of red meats
|Medicinal Ingredients (each capsules contains)|
|Iron (Iron (II) Bisglycinate)||45mg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||1000mcg|
|Folic acid (folate)||1000mcg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100mg|
Certified organic spirulina
(anthropira platens, whole)
Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function. Helps prevent iron deficiency. Helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia.
(Adults) Take one capsule once daily. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after other medications.
Duration of Use
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months.
Contraindications of Iron
Some people may experience constipation, diarrhea and/or vomiting.
VITALITY uses iron bisglycinate which helps reduce negative symptoms associated with iron supplementation.
Cautions / Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in the package to harm a child. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have an autoimmune disease. Do not use if you are breastfeeding.